Sunday, January 8, 2012

Evan in the Vote Against Project and other news

The Vote Against Project has kicked on today and Evan's photo is pure badassness!



In other news:
- Taylor Swift has been allegedly offered the role of Eponine in the movie version of the musical Les Miserables, if this was true and she'd accepted Evan would not be considered for the role anymore. Apparently the choice of Taylor caused a stir on the web and off considered who the contenders were...I think that in a few days we'll know what the final decision is.
- Evan yesterday night was at the "Hotel Cafè" in LA and she took the stage with her Across the Universe co-star Martin Luther. There is a low quality pictures here but I hope someone will upload a video soon. She sang "Preacher man" and something from "4 non blondes"...Ok, now, while we all ponder to move to LA for good I'll go look for videos of the night.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I go to Hotel Cafe ALL THE DAMN TIME! Why wasn't I there last night? Officially kicking myself. :(

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh!!! Evan even tweeted about it, too bad you weren't there :( Hopefully there will be some video, I just posted a link on twitter!

    ReplyDelete